As we sat down to create the RYSE “Loaded Protein”, we noticed that certain key ingredients had been missing from most to all proteins currently on the market. We knew there was a void to fill and we needed to create a protein product to maximize results. This is when we decided that MTC oils and Organic Prebiotic Fibers would be essential factors to the RYSE “Loaded Protein”.
“MCT” is short for medium-chain triglycerides. MCT oil is a purified form of saturated fatty acids. It typically comes from a mix of coconut oil and palm oil. Benefits of MCT Oil include:
- Boosts Energy - MCT oils are extremely easy for the body to break down and convert into usable energy. the breakdown of medium-chain fatty acids creates readily accessible ketone bodies that fuel brain cells. Ketones supply energy to the brain without the need for insulin to process glucose into energy.
- Promotes weight loss and improved weight management - MCT oils raise your metabolic rate and help increase your feeling of satiation when you use them in part with a healthy diet. Compared to other kinds of fats and oils, MCTs appear to have positive effects on fat burning, which can result in a reduction in weight. MCT oil has also been shown to increase the release of two hormones that promote the feeling of fullness in the body: peptide YY and leptin
- Protects the heart – Recent studies have shown that MCT oils can help decrease the risk of metabolic syndrome such as, abdominal obesity, hypertension, and reduced fasting glucose levels.
- Skin Health - Lipids are necessary components of the skin and play a crucial role in the skin’s function as a barrier against the external environment. Studies have found that MCT oil in particular can improve the moisture and lipid content of the skin by providing fatty acids.
Enhance Immune System - Studies suggest that MCT oil kills the microorganisms that invade the body and contribute to chronic inflammation of the intestines.
Organic Prebiotic Fiber helps nourish the growth of good bacteria that exist naturally in your gut by contributing to an environment that is optimal for good digestive health. In other words Prebiotic Fiber acts as your “Gut Fertilizer”. Key Benefits of Prebiotic Fiber in Ryse "Loaded” Protein include:
Improved Digestion - Prebiotics can help prevent gas, bloating, and bad bacteria overgrowth. Prebiotics help to repopulate your natural store of probiotics, in turn alleviate gas and bloating.
Better Nutrition Absorption - Prebiotics help recolonize the probiotics in your gut. Since probiotics help us absorb essential nutrients, prebiotics are crucial for facilitating nutrient absorption by probiotics.
- Higher Immune Function - Prebiotics help boost immunity by improving nutrient absorption and lowering the pH in the gut to block the growth of potential pathogens and harmful bacteria.
- Lower Inflammation - Prebiotics can help lower inflammation, which is one of the root causes of chronic diseases such as heart disease. Consuming more prebiotic fibers can help lower cholesterol levels and ultimately reducing the risk for cardiovascular disease.